field information bails out on card 2

Phil Davis davis.phil at comcast.net
Fri Mar 18 18:35:59 EST 2005

Some thoughts (but maybe not answers):

- Is fld "L1" of card 2 "under" (covered by) some other object?

- Is the visible of fld "L1" of cd 2 set to true?

(You can check both the above conditions in the 'Application Browser',
available in the Rev 'Tools' menu.)

- If the fields are positioned in the same spot on both cards, you could
group the field and then place it (the group) on both cards with the
field's 'sharedText' property set to true. That way you don't have to
keep putting the same value into it.

Phil Davis