Trial software and registering

curry curry at pair.com
Fri Mar 18 08:25:20 EST 2005

>If you time bomb it, or do a phone home, you'll eliminate potential
>customers before they get hooked and they will remove it from their
>hard drive before they can pass it to a friend.
>
>Just my two cents.
>
>Kee Nethery
>Kagi

That reminds me of Rev itself--I thought the old script limits
systems was an ingenious way to hook people and expand the user
community. A 30-day trial without any limits does really have its
advantages to be able to fully try things, but I still bet some form
of the old concept of getting people hooked over time would bring in
additional people.

Curry