Invisible Stack Help

Pat Trendler ptrendler at bigpond.com
Thu Mar 17 22:13:08 EST 2005

Further - If a Win stack is minimized and then closed from the taskbar, it
invariably, next time it is opened is still iconified.

In closestackrequest  I put - "set the iconic of this stack to false"

And in the openstack or preopenstack "set the loc of this stack to the
screenloc" (or whatever location is required)

There may be a better way of doing this.

Pat