Help... Ask/answer dialogs' color changing in standalone

Christian Langers christian.langers at education.lu
Thu Mar 17 08:14:21 EST 2005

Hi,

I only did what Sarah suggested me to to :

Changing the backgroundcolor of the stack to white and setting the
backgroundcolor (here of the cards needing dialogs) to black...

Cheers,

Christian

> Christian,
>
> What was it that fixed it? Sometimes reading these threads I like to
> think what it could be if that were happening to me and would like to
> know what fixed it, if ya found out that is. Sometimes they fix
> themselves....
>

> Tom
>
> On Mar 16, 2005, at 6:28 PM, Christian Langers wrote:

> Thanks Sarah !
>
> It works... Finally :-)
>

> Christian L.

Thomas J McGrath III
3mcgrath at adelphia.net

412-831-3094
220 Drake Road
Bethel Park, PA 15102

<*)) >=<
arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to
skid in sideways - a Cigar in one hand - a large steak in the other -
your body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming - WOO
HOO! What a Ride!"