Keywords

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Thu Mar 17 08:06:23 EST 2005

Kevin,

That is what I always had problems with at first. I learned from
reading other peoples scripts to see how live examples where done. I
downloaded hundreds of sample stacks from the great people on this list
and open them for how this stuff works. THe other problem I still have
is that the descriptions in the docs don't show enough examples of the
different ways a script can be written. That I also use the sample
stacks for. In fact very rarely do I actually 'copy' the code from a
sample but rather I use them to see and then start coding.
It was not too long before I just started 'getting' it.

Do the same, you'll see.

Tom