mouseDown/mouseUp problem

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Wed Mar 16 20:30:39 EST 2005

You'll have to catch me first. I'm slow but I'm sneaky.

Seriously....

Yeah, I realize that -- and probably a few other things -- got through
my first HC-to-Rev filtering process. I've marked that Laboratory for
deletion in the next revisions of the book.

dan (whose neck seriously does not need stretching!)