How to test for a number

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Wed Mar 16 11:21:17 EST 2005

One more thing to look out for: international characters are typically
not fed to the keyDown handler.  On a Mac, try typing something like
Option-8 (on Windows, it's ALT+ a 3-digit number on the numeric
keypad), and it will typically get through to the field.  To prevent
this, you need this as well:

on optionKeyDown
end optionKeyDown