Re Nintendo big boy Satoru Iwata has announced his firm's

James Richards jamesjrichards at lineone.net
Wed Mar 16 05:38:55 EST 2005

No it's OK you just need the right markup tags - <satire></satire> or
<irony> </irony> which are more or less synonyms.  Alternatively the
;-) smiley, can be used (though its widespread use means that not all
browsers support specific satirical/ironic rendering, so it is now
deprecated where specific reference to satire/irony is required). The
supported tags also helpfully delimit the satirical material from
'plain meaning' text.

Regards

James