error saving standalones in 2.5.1

Stephen McNutt stephenmcnutt at mac.com
Tue Mar 15 17:06:13 EST 2005

I've verified that there's no folder--or anything at all, in the folder
in which I'm trying to build the standalone to.  I don't have any
suspicious characters in any of the file names.  Again, 2.2.1 built the
standalone with no problem, but 2.5.1 immediately gives me the error
dialog after I tell it where to save the standalone.  I appreciate the
help.  Any other thoughts?