Printing MICR font

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Tue Mar 15 16:10:00 EST 2005

Hi Sean,

Couple things to be aware of.

1) If you're doing *anything* w/ fields, in the stack you want to print
and even though 'formatForPrinting' is true, you need to save then close
(delete from memory) then open the stack again. If you don't you can run
into problems.

2) Make sure your fields have large margins. Sometimes the character
will be truncated if they do not have a large enough margin. I typically
set the margins to 10.

Sorry, I don't know about the MICR font. I assume you're printing on WinXP.

Good luck,
Chipp