No subject

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Tue Mar 15 12:39:56 EST 2005

On 14/3/05 7:51 pm, "Chris Sheffield" <revlist at cableone.net> wrote:

> RunRev was supposed to make 2.5.1 link to the older engine automatically
> (that's what they told me they would do), but apparently that didn't get
> done, thus the error when trying to download it.  But I'm sure you could
> contact them and tell them you need it.  Or I'd be happy to send it to you
> off list if you need me to.

I'm not sure if someone simply missed it and its just been done, or if this
is some other problem, but when I checked just now this was in place and
building the Classic standalone does work.  It would be good to know for
sure if it works now or if this is some other issue?

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools