true newbie

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Tue Mar 15 09:22:58 EST 2005

No
Yes see Dan's book.
Absolutely YES, Right here Right now on this list we will all help
tutor you. And remember once your up and flying to pass on what was
given to you back here on the list. That way what goes around comes
around.......

Tom

On Mar 15, 2005, at 1:15 AM, John Smiley wrote:

> I have three questions:
>
> 1. Having absolutley no programming knowledge at all, other than
> learning Revolution, do I need to learn other things like Visual
> Basic, etc.
> 2. Is there a book that lays out the basic or fundmentals?
> 3. Would someone like to help tutor me?

Thomas J McGrath III
3mcgrath at adelphia.net

412-831-3094
220 Drake Road
Bethel Park, PA 15102

<*)) >=<
arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to
skid in sideways - a Cigar in one hand - a large steak in the other -
your body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming - WOO
HOO! What a Ride!"