2.5.1 and HTTPS or SSL (was The Best just got Better)

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 09:00:40 EST 2005

I do not have the Enterprise license.
Spending $200 just to be able to ping a server using https is not worth
that.  Also, I am not sure what else I would need for the cross-platform
version.

I am doing Revolution for my own multimedia projects, not to sell or
distribute robust apps.

Thanks for the clarification.  I think I will do all the https pinging on a
Mac using applescript and put the results in a MacShare folder my network.

(Revolution - a great program, and a blast to use!)

Thanks again.
Jim Ault