error saving standalones in 2.5.1

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Mon Mar 14 21:40:51 EST 2005

> I've recently upgraded from 2.2.1 to 2.5.1.  I develop on my iMac,
> running the latest OS X.  Since upgrading, I've lost the ability to
> save standalones, both for OS X and for Win32.  I get the error: An
> error occurred while saving the standalone application.  I apologize
> if this is a repeat post.  I couldn't find my first post in the
> archives, so I'm trying again.

I haven't tried building yet with 2.5.1 but these errors in the past
always seemed to be caused by one of two things:
1. You are building into a path containing some high ASCII characters -
don't use accents in path names.
2. It is having trouble searching for the required inclusions - pick
them yourself.

Cheers,
Sarah