No subject

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Mon Mar 14 14:31:07 EST 2005

What happens when you try to download the standalone engine for OS9? Do
you get an error? Does it appear to work but then the standalone isn't
present on your system?

FWIW, I'm building OS9 standalones with 2.5.1  but then I built them
with 2.5 as well, so I don't know what could be going on here.

Perhaps your license doesn't support this download? But then you can
get the Windows standalone engine, so that doesn't make sense.

Dan