2.5.1 and HTTPS or SSL (was The Best just got Better)

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Mon Mar 14 09:56:59 EST 2005

The SSL license is a $199.00 add-on for a Studio license, but is
included with the Enterprise license.  Do you have the enterprise
license (or the SSL add-on)?  If not, then this is why it is not
working for you.

And yes, openssl itself is built-in to OS X; Rev's library for using it
is not.

>>> However... Rev (put line 1 of URL "https://someServerOutThere.com/"