Progress bars - length of time loading query builder stacks

Bill bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Sun Mar 13 09:45:03 EST 2005

I can't post the code causing the delay because it is built into RunRev. It
is the database query builder loading that takes so long (12 seconds if you
include opening the file and 4 seconds for a refresh -- so I guess the
problem).

Can anyone else using query builder tell me how long it takes to open their
stacks? I notice that opening a non-query builder stack only takes about 3
seconds.

On 3/13/05 1:37 AM, "Richard Gaskin" <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:

> MySQL has a good reputation for being optimized for performance, so it
> seems reasonable that one should be able to do most queries to a MySQL
> database in under 10 seconds.  Perhaps if you can post the portion of
> code causing the delay someone here may be able to help trim the wait time

            |    |    |
           )_)  )_)  )_)
          )___))___))___)\
         )____)____)_____)\\