Progress bars

Lars Brehmer larsbrehmer at mac.com
Sat Mar 12 17:31:31 EST 2005

Hi listers!

I can't seem to find a tutorial or any layman's explanations on putting
a simple progress bar into my stacks.  I have a stack that imports text
data and creates the cards to store it on.  If the file is large, it
takes a while, so I'd like to build in a progress bars (on a separate
subStack?) to give an idea how long the task will take.  Where does it
go and how do you set it up? A tutorial or a sample stack that has one
would be terrific! Can anyone help me out here?

Cheers!

Lars