Mouse over in docs 2.5.1

Howard Bornstein howard.bornstein at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 11:09:22 EST 2005

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 18:32:11 -0500, Thomas McGrath III
<3mcgrath at adelphia.net> wrote:
> That has been happening for me as well.
>
> Tom
>
> On Mar 11, 2005, at 1:02 PM, Howard Bornstein wrote:
>

> > BTW, what is with the double-clicking of the See Also links in the
> > doc? Since when do we double-click a link??? Even then, half the time
> > it doesn't go to the linked page.

This is apparently related to the slow functioning of the docs stack.
For the longest time (even in 2.5), whenever I'd put the mouse over a
See Also link, it a). wouldn't change to the link color and b). would
NOT switch cards on a single click. I'd have to double-click the link
and then it would switch, but not before blanking out the whole card,
where only the brushed metal would show. This was very weird!

Today, for some reason, it's back to working normally. The links show
up with the proper color and one click takes me to the linked page.

Has anyone actually figured out what is causing the (apparenly random)
slowdown of the docs?

--
Regards,

Howard Bornstein