using Rev for web searches?

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Fri Mar 11 22:50:03 EST 2005

 > "I'd like to be able to search the web for the smallest page that
includes
 > all of a given set of words. Does anybody know of a way to do this?"

This is an interesting question, but there's one that has to be answered
before you can even attempt to ask this question:  Is there a complete
index of every type of document available on the web?

Now if being 100% accurate doesn't matter, then sure.  Do a search for
all of the words.  Take the results and go through them one by one and
compare the sizes.  You should have the answer then, and all of it can
easily be done with a script.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software