Custom Property Tutorial?

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Thu Mar 10 23:45:51 EST 2005

Michael.....

For a variety of reasons which are probably not worth delving into
here, Volume 2 will be released only as a series of independently
published eBooks, at least for the foreseeable future. RR and I plan to
release a new one every 3-5 weeks from now to the end of the year. Then
we'll take a breath and see where we are.

Dan