Custom Property Tutorial?

Michael dweeble at wi.rr.com
Thu Mar 10 22:53:11 EST 2005

Hi All
I had purchased 2.5 a few weeks ago and it did take a bit to receive my
serials and download information. But I have to say that Heather was in
touch and most gracious. Everything was on time as expected.

Dan
I'm going to purchase your book and I noticed volume 1 and chapters from
volume 2 available on the site. Is volume 2 a work in progress and
volume 1 available as the completed or is the complete volume 2
available somewhere else because I would like to get both volumes then
at the same time.
Thanks
Michael