Strange console output on OS X

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Thu Mar 10 20:24:00 EST 2005

I am getting this message every time I launch my application I built
with 2.5.1 (I saw it with 2.5 as well):

2005-03-10 17:16:21.775 BMM Learning System[10404] CFLog (21): Cannot
find executable for CFBundle 0x4e70c40
</Users/trevordevore/Clients/Blue Mango
Multimedia/Applications/Learning System/Program> (not loaded)

I don't really know what this means but I would prefer that the console
message didn't appear.  Does anyone else get this when their apps
launch or have I done something silly?

Also, when I launch Rev 2.5.1 I get this in the console:

libpng warning: Incomplete compressed datastream in iCCP chunk
libpng warning: Profile size field missing from iCCP chunk

This does not appear with 2.5 on my machine.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia
trevor at mangomultimedia.com