Is this a bug or is it just me?

Kevin J kj2005.28 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 16:36:12 EST 2005

I sorta see what you mean. My ultimate goal is to create an editor to
edit python files but now that I think of it I don't think I would
want the text to wrap on its own anyway just so that when you make a
line in python you won't need to break the line of code you are
working on. Because in python they way things are indented can extend
beyond the width of the editor. ie:
try:
    while x != 5:
                   name = raw_input("What is your name? ")