StripeList - was Alternating stripes in fields

Lynch, Jonathan BNZ2 at CDC.GOV
Thu Mar 10 09:13:53 EST 2005

>"But in the meantime, while we lobby RunRev to first
>address things that can't be done in script at all
>(like... ...the ability to interactively create objects
>within groups)"

Unless I misunderstand the meaning of this, I thought this was already
an ability. I have programs that do this frequently. I am sure I am just
misunderstanding - but if you don't mind, please clarify, just to help
me understand the limits of what we can do.

Thanks,