Makeing scroll field expand with the program

Kevin J kj2005.28 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 01:19:17 EST 2005

I am trying to make a simple text editor I have to questions that I
can't figure out when it comes to a multiline text field.

1) How do I make the text field expand to fit the window when a user
expands the program to fit the entire screen?

2) How do I mak the lines line wrap rather then just continue on in one line

Thank you for all your help with learning how to do things with
revolution. I have been watching the video tutorials and they helped
alot.

Kevin