2.51 clone card not working

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Mar 9 20:00:51 EST 2005

> J. Landman Gay wrote:
>> On 3/9/05 6:05 PM, Wolfgang Happe wrote:
>>
>>> Rev 2.51 OSX.37
>>>
>>> File -> New Mainstack
>>> id of card 1: 1002
>>>
>>> Type:    clone this cd
>>>    put the number of cds && it
>>> into message box
>>>
>>> Result: 1 card id 1002 of stack "Untitled 1"
>>> Still only one card in stack!!!
>>

>> Hm. I get the same thing.
>>
>> This is a brand new stack, not locked, not passworded. I tried saving to
>> disk but no go.
>
> Scratch my earlier report.  I get the same thing.
>
> Will we see a v2.5.1.1 tommorrow?  Kinda need this.

I get it too. Is card cloning very common? Don't people use backgrounds and
create card? I guess with clone card you get custom properties and shared
field contents right?

Cheers

--

Monte Goulding
Sweat Technologies

InstallGadget - How to create an installer in 10 seconds
Download now from: http://www.sweattechnologies.com/InstallGadget