StripeList - was Alternating stripes in fields

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Mar 9 15:39:40 EST 2005

Recently, MisterX  wrote:

> I saw the thread a bit late but here is the thing that "popped" to mind...
> Before i typed the fourth word in reply, I said basta! Script it!
>
> So StripesList.rev is a cool 5 minute hack template to demo how to make
> stripes scroll in all simplicity!

As other folks have pointed out, it is indeed possible to script a solution,
but the consistent problem is that the text lines can often be seen moving
slightly out of sync with the stripes.  An alternate workaround is to use a
scrolling group which includes a field and a stripe image, which should
prevent any latency while scrolling, but it would be much preferable to have
an engine-level solution for fields.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director