The Best just got Better

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Wed Mar 9 13:45:02 EST 2005

Dear List members,

Last year, MacWorld gave us 5 out of 5 stars and called us "the best Rapid
Application Development tool on the market'. Well, the best just got better!

We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of Version 2.5.1 of
Revolution and Dreamcard!

Basically a bug-fix and performance-enhancement release, this release is a
result of listening to your feedback on our original release. Thank you for
helping the best to get better! :)

Among the many improvements are:

   *Improved interface to revOnline, our user webspace

   *Tighter implementation of SSL

   *Enhanced access to help files and tutorials

   *Faster script editing

   *Better error reporting

   *Enhanced Unicode support on Linux

   *Enhanced audio support on Linux

   *Over 100 minor issues fixed for stability and better user experience

For a full list of changes see the Readme file in the download, or for an
overview visit:

http://revolution.runrev.com/section/whats_new.php

This is a quality control release, emphasising our ongoing commitment to
speed and completeness.

Download it from

http://downloads.runrev.com

And don't forget, if you need to update your license, you get 3 bonus months
of updates FREE with all renewals until March 16th.

Warm regards,

Heather

--

** For a faster response to all licensing, support, and technical issues,
please now send mail to support at runrev.com **

Heather Nagey ~ heather at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/ Runtime
Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools Tel +44 (0) 870 747 1165 Fax +44
(0) 845 4588487 ~~~ Check our web site for new Revolution editions & special
offers ~~~