Rev Packaged App hanging

Steve Bonham sbonham at georgiasouthern.edu
Tue Mar 8 15:29:06 EST 2005

Thx Alex, Bjornke, and Frank,

Got it working based on your ideas. It is now reading from and
writing to TJsettings.txt. Thx!

However, now my subject line IS accurate!

Once I package the file as an standalone it "hangs" upon launching on
both Mac & Windows.
On the Mac side the menubar title changes to the title of the
standalone but no window opens and I'm forced to do a "Force Quit".
In Windows OS- no window opens, but it does appear as a running
application in the task list and I must end task.

There was no problem with this as a standalone until I started trying
to read and write to an external text file.

Any idea what's going on?

Thx
Steve