Learning Revolution

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Tue Mar 8 15:01:02 EST 2005

Wait !!! You can use those things????

Huh.
On Mar 8, 2005, at 11:47 AM, David Squance wrote:

>>  It took me ages to figure out how to
>> use the auto-complete shortcuts that appear at the bottom of the
>> script
>> editing window.
>
> I've had Rev for 2 years (though I'm a sparse user compared to many),
> and I wondered about those.  I had decided they were just a quick
> visual check for those of us  that don't spell in American or are not
> native English speakers.  How do you use them?

Thomas J McGrath III
3mcgrath at adelphia.net

412-831-3094
220 Drake Road
Bethel Park, PA 15102

<*)) >=<
arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to
skid in sideways - a Cigar in one hand - a large steak in the other -
your body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming - WOO
HOO! What a Ride!"