Export snapshot

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Mon Mar 7 13:11:40 EST 2005

You might want to look into the Ghostscript project.  If you can
generate the needed PostScript source text, Ghostscript can convert
that to a PDF.  PostScript is just another computer language, but one
specifically designed for handling the layout of pages.  For example:

%!
newpath
72 72 moveto
144 144 lineto
stroke
showpage

The above PostScript code simply creates a diagonal line in the
lower-left-hand corner of the page.

Not sure if this is within the bounds of your capabilities and what you
are trying to accomplish, but it should work if you can put it all
together...