altBrowser application

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Sun Mar 6 20:38:16 EST 2005

> So I have to deliver the altBrowser app with an installer or splash drop
> it into a directory then auto run the app from a directory off the
> windows pc ?

You would have to deliver both the Standalone Application and the
altBrowser.dll.  You can put the altBrowser.dll in any directory you wish
just as long as your app can find it when it's starting up.  It's easiest to
just put it into the same directory as your app, but you can also put it
into system directories as others have mentioned.

> Yes I'm here in Oak Creek Wisconsin, what's your location Wis also ?

Madison, WI.  It's nice to see someone else from Wisconsin here.  I was
beginning to think I was the only one. :)

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com/