OS delimiter question

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sat Mar 5 03:24:38 EST 2005

Thanks Richard!

hence the little utility function for shell file path processing
in xos...

-- looks overkill but it's written to handle defaults first
-- and handle user os naming requests in a general environment.
-- I know there's many ways of turning this function in or
-- out, it's just a way to script safely for all occasions!
-- i think the switch op should be the fastest handling in this
-- case. It's just not a frequent function.
-- From the xos language notes.

function OSFileDelimiter os
  if os is empty then put the platform into os
  switch os
  case "macos"
  case "mac"
  case "osx"