Revolution Documentation patch

Éric Chatonet eric.chatonet at wanadoo.fr
Fri Mar 4 05:53:35 EST 2005

Hi everyone,

Since a long time Rev 2.5 documentation behaviour got on my nerves:
You search for a topic; you close the docs and then you reopen the
docs... since there is a tiny point you want to verify :-)
And... The docs display the first dictionary entry and all the topics
you searched for previously are lost :-(

So I wrote a little patch in order to remember the last 10 visited
topics (even between 2 sessions) and to allow the docs displaying the
last visited topic when you open it again.
Just copy the following line into the message box and hit return to
display the patch stack:

go url "http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/downloads/Docs%20Patch.rev"

Best regards,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software

Pour les institutionnels, les entreprises et les associations
Des logiciels sur mesure : gestion, multimédia, internet, etc.
Windows, Mac OS et Linux... Avec la "french touch"