SC to Rev Converter v1.3.3B9

Robert Presender rpresender at cox.net
Thu Mar 3 17:27:55 EST 2005

Hi,

I am using  Mac OS 10.3.8 and Rev 2.5 enterprise

  The SuperCard -> SIF Exporter seems to work OK but the SIF to Rev
importer.rev presents a problem.

When  the .SIF file is selected and then asked to select  an image file
(all have .pct), I get the following  'alert'  and all further action
stops:

compiling at 6:53:09 AM
Type	insert: expected 'front' or 'back'
Object	Funds_Stocks
Line	insert menu 20 into item 6 of menu "Funds_Stocks"
Hint	stack "Funds_Stocks" of stack "MyMonEE_2_0_Proj_.mc"

      	executing at 6:53:09 AM
Type	Object: value is not a boolean (true or false)
Object	SIF->mc
Line	set the autoTab of the templateField to line 23 of objdata
Hint	stack "/Users/robertpresendedr/Desktop/SC to Rev Converter
v1.3.3B9/SIF to Rev importer.rev"

I first used the converter with Rev 1.1 and OS 9 a couple of years ago
without any problem.

Is there a newer converter?  Help will be appreciated.

Regards ... Bob
rpresender at cox.net