Record sound problem on Windows

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Mar 3 15:49:16 EST 2005

 >> The key question is whether the OS is lying or not.
 >> How much disk space remains, and what are your swap space settings?
 >
> Definitely plenty of disk space.

How much is "plenty"?

Even OS X will start misbehaving if available space on a disk gets down
to about 15% of total space.  Windows can be more finicky, and it's my
understanding that swap space can fluctuate (along with Trash space and
other OS uses).

> How do you check the swap settings (I'm
> a Mac guy.. Windows always has me baffled).

Right-click "My Computers", choose Properties

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation