Addressing images

Jim Hurley jhurley at infostations.com
Tue Mar 1 19:54:34 EST 2005

>Message: 16
>Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 14:02:12 -0600
>From: Chipp Walters <chipp at chipp.com>
>Subject: Re: Addressing images
>To: How to use Revolution <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>
>
>Jim,
>
>Not sure if this is what you want..
>
>choose the pencil tool
>select image "myBlankImage"
>drag from topleft of image "myBlankImage" to botright of image
>"myBlankImage"
>
>hope this helps.
>
>-Chipp

Mr. X,
You probably read more into my question than I had in mind. Thanks anyhow.

Chipp,
Yes, that was exactly what I wanted. Thanks.

It seems odd though. One doesn't select the image when using the
paint tools in the IDE, or select a graphic when addressing the
graphic programmatically. No matter. It works just fine--just have to
lock and unlock  the screen and choose the browse tool after drawing.

Jim