Addressing images

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Tue Mar 1 12:30:11 EST 2005

set the traversal of the control to false...

For fields you have the textlock and the autohilite too

Depends what you want to lock... Disabled is not always my
favorite "look" result...

Have the card script record your clicks because that's where
you draw. To do that, trap the mousedown and record the mouseloc
at different events or in a

-- beginners but the natural way
repeat while the mouse is down
  do the drawloop thing
end repeat
-- intermediate but more efficient - but debatable

use a clicklock mechanism with timed send events to redraw the
graphics or paint lines...

But the beginners method is quite easy and works most of the time
for simplicity and perenity's sake.

A better approach is to group your drawings or graphics so you
draw them into a "graphic" group. Then it's better to put the
scripts that detect dragging in the group whose locklocation is
better set to true.

Last but not least... using a picture as the background for a
group or the cursor solves lots of interactive GUI issues!

filter the revdocs with "cursor"

Maybe there's already a solution out there in RevLogo?

Cheers
Xavier
--
http://monsieurx.com - nitrous flavored plug-ins for Rev'ing your apps