audio -- some MIDI / Quicktime resources in Revolution

Mark Swindell mdswindell at charter.net
Tue Mar 1 09:59:42 EST 2005

Xavier,

Here's a set of wonderings I posted a couple of days ago directed to
Dan Shafer.   My current specific project involves a narrated eBook
where text hiliting (line level) would essentially follow the recorded
voice.  There would be multiple fields on any given card that would
require real audio to be read in support of them.

Thanks,
Mark