Newbie Here

Michael dweeble at wi.rr.com
Tue Mar 1 06:39:53 EST 2005

Thanks for the quick reply. I would like to add the executables inside
the application and run the exe's from within RR. So I don't have to
drop them into a folder on the PC and cause any version problems. Or I
could drop the files to the PC in a temp dir then remove the files
during exit. I see the "copy files" under standalone application
settings is this the appropriate place to include files for the app ?
Not sure of the function with the copy files option ? Thanks Michael