Suggestion for correcting the IDE's script editor AND Endless ranting and rude insults AND other points

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Thu Jun 30 21:54:29 EDT 2005

My point was that people on this list - not RunRev themselves - are
both more inclined and more able to offer workarounds where necessary
than they could possibly be to fix bugs. That is obviously RunRevs job.

I think some of the somewhat heated tenor of some posts recently has
been partly  due to one or two professional programmers who are new to
Rev venting their newbie frustrations by suggesting that Rev couldn't
be used for serious work, when there are pros here who can prove that
assertion quite wrong, and partly due to the fact that the list is
overwhelmingly populated by users of Rev rather than the creators of
Rev, therefore, a complaining attitude is inappropriate. Email customer
service with complaints, ask for practical help on the list. And RTFM
:)

Mark Smith