Using libSMTP to send an e-mail

tim at leaf25.com tim at leaf25.com
Thu Jun 30 21:45:03 EDT 2005

Hi All,

I'm trying to get to grips with using Shao Sean's libSMTP to send an e-mail.
I've so far had limited success, in that I can send a message, but all of
the TO,FROM,SUBJECT information is empty. Furthermore, the e-mails I have been
sending must look dodgy because my ISP keeps blocking my account after I use
libSMTP to send something!

I've been reading that there's
another library by Shao Sean to format the mail (libMail?), but I can't find
it to download anywhere.

So, I guess I'm wondering...

1. Can I get the libMail library? If so, where? And if not....
2. How do I format the data I send using libSMTP so that e-mail clients will
understand it?

Many thanks,

Tim.