Suggestion for correcting the IDE's script editor AND Endless ranting and rude insults AND other points

Dennis Brown see3d at writeme.com
Thu Jun 30 19:29:25 EDT 2005

I did not find much in this or any other posts on this subject very
helpful compared to the volume of email taken up --except for one point:

Helping with scripting questions is what this list should be about.
Not everyone wants to debate the shortcomings --some just want advice
on how to overcome their problems today.

Where is the other list to discuss intelligently suggestions about
improving the language?

I would be MORE than happy to segregate my posts into the two
different categories.
There is a lot of traffic on this list, it would make sense to divide
up the traffic into these two areas.

Dennis