SPAM

keith keith at vortex.co.uk
Thu Jun 30 03:50:41 EDT 2005

Sometime around 30/6/05 (at 02:22 -0500) Chipp Walters said:

>You know, you can access this list from Google:
>type <Stephen Barncard site:lists.runrev.com> into the Google search
>box and you'll see your email address 'in the clear.'

Really? According to the Rev list membership page the addresses
should be obscured in some fashion:

   "When someone views the list membership, your email address is
    normally shown (in an obscured fashion to thwart spam harvesters)"

If this isn't happening then I hope someone in RunRev can take a
moment to fix that!