Suggestion for correcting the IDE's script editor

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Wed Jun 29 07:13:03 EDT 2005

Jaque:

Thanks for the polite explanation.  I wondered whether this might have
been because early Macs did not have function keys (I don't recall: I
had a Fat Mac decades ago, but then gave up on trying to support both
platforms).  In that case, the designers had few choices, and I guess
that <tab> is somewhat non-printing.

Jon