Endless ranting and rude insults

Scott Kane soctt at proherp.com
Wed Jun 29 00:47:55 EDT 2005

Thomas,

> Now maybe I am just having a bad day and maybe not,
> but I think some of this is going too far.

I agree with you.  I'm evaluating Rev (and am very
pleased so far) and am coming from a Delphi background
(since version 1 beta) as well as C++, Clipper etc.
I'd much rather be reading messages that talk about
issues people have (i.e. trying to find out how Rev
does it) or some examples of cool stacks (as some people
are posting) rather than read about somebodies refusal
to do things the Rev way.  I guarantee if people using
Rev went to the Borland newsgroups and demanded x-code
there's be a whole bunch of laughter - and so it should
be with others coming to Rev.  Rev developers are very
tolerant of this kind of thing and I wouldn't blame them
if they were less so.

Kind Regards,

Scott Kane