Sucess compiling Alex Tweedly DLL!

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 06:04:59 EDT 2005

on Mon, 27 Jun 2005
thierry wrote:

> Was quite funny when i saw your emails yesterday;
> because i've decided to play a bit with the
> externals during last week-end.. and
> after having download
> whatever was existing on the subject, plus  DevC++,
> plus lot of scans on this list...
> i did struggle at the same time as you on the
> same subject.

i'm glad to read that many developers
have a real interest in developing
their own externals, for Rev. :-)

> How are you doing with this beast :-)

i have installed DevC++ and LCC compilers,
but all this experimentation is paused,
because i have to finish grading student's
final projects for my classes.

> Just now, i've been able to compile and link one
> external.
> If you so desire i can send you the makefile i've
> made for this
> ( i'm using the Gnu make )

This is great news! :-)

Could you post the exact steps (like Alex Tweedly)
to configure the compiler, for this dll?

Could you post all the files (compressed) in a
website of your own?

If not, you could send them to me and with
your permission, i'll post them (for download)
in my geocities site. :-)

Best regards,

al

Visit my site: