Cursed Cursor

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Sun Jun 26 18:43:01 EDT 2005

> I'm getting the garbage when the default cursor is supposed to be
> displayed. It makes it hard to see the 'hot spot'.
>
>  I remember seeing someone had this problem before -- which rev
> internal stack is supposed to handle this, and does swapping it out
> for a fresh stack fix the problem?
>
> Also is it possible for a graphic in the top stack to cause this ?

Hi Stephen,

I see this too every now & then but haven't been able to work out
what causes it. If you get Chipp's altSQLite demo stack, it contains
his altCursorLib which fixes it by constantly resetting the cursor to
whatever it should be. Here is the address: <http://www.altuit.com/
webs/altuit2/altSQLiteCover/default.htm>

However, this is just a work-around. The problem still exists and
needs to be fixed. Hopefully RunRev's current bug fix push will find
the solution.

Cheers,
Sarah