"repeat for each" in reverse order ?

Dennis Brown see3d at writeme.com
Sun Jun 26 15:18:25 EDT 2005

JB,

The repeat for each only goes in forward sequential order starting at
the beginning, except for arrays where the order is indeterminate.

I have requested a sequential access enhancement to allow for
constructing this type of looping in a more flexible way (like
parallel instantiation, starting at an arbitrary point, and reverse
order), to make it possible to wander all over your data sequentially
with the speed of the repeat for each method.  However, it would be
most useful with some improved string delimiter handling.  Bugzilla #
2773

Dennis